- CWCFI Thanks Everyone Involved with Our Foundation
Thanks to many individual, organizational and multi-national efforts, much attention is now being directed at helping the poor get some level of treatment. One area that is still largely forgotten, under-reported and is wound...
- Medical Director and CEO of General Hospital, Gbagada, Lagos
"Since you accepted our invitation three years ago, we have been the beneficiary of your kind and magnanimous services; of unselfishly expending yourself, time and skills on behalf of our hospital; and in the tender and profes...
Free Public Wound Treatment Clinics
Charity Wound Care Foundation has been providing regular professional wound treatment to the public through Free Public Wound Treatment Clinics (FPWTC).
Wound Treatment Staff Training:
- Charity Wound Care Foundation has been conducting Free wound treatment training to hospital staff who care for wound patients.
Medications and Wound Treatment Supplies
- Charity Wound Care Foundation Inc has been donating genuine OTC pain medications to patients from the USA.
- Charity Wound Care Foundation has been donating genuine wound care supplies to patients from the USA.
Public Health and Safety Education
CWCFI also engage in providing public health and safety education particularly on:
- Infection Control
- Self medication
- Personal hygiene
- Proper Nutrition, and
- Wound prevention.
- Increase the number and frequency of Free Public Wound Treatment Clinics (FPWTC).
- Expand our current reach to more patients in more locations and states in the country.
- Make Treatment Semi-Permanent through follow-up treatment after initial clinics