- News or Information
This is a test case for front page slider. Remove this post once you get a new intro to add by going to Posts and look for the post with this title. CWCFI specific news for up to...
- Medical Director and CEO of General Hospital, Gbagada, Lagos
"Since you accepted our invitation three years ago, we have been the beneficiary of your kind and magnanimous services; of unselfishly expending yourself, time and skills on beha...
Charity Wound Care Foundation Has Been Providing Regular Professional Wound Treatment to the public through Free Wound Treatment Clinics (FWTC).
Wound Treatment Staff Training:
- Charity Wound Care Foundation Has Been Offering Free Wound Treatment Training To Hospital Staff.
Medications and Wound Treatment Supplies
- Charity Wound Care Foundation Has Been Donating Genuine Medications for Pains and Diseases from the USA.
- Charity Wound Care Foundation Has Been Donating Genuine Wound Care Supplies from the USA.
Public Health Education
CWCFI also engage in providing public health education particularly on:
- Infection Control
- Self medication
- Personal hygiene
- Proper Nutrition, and
- Wound prevention.
- Increase the number and frequency of Free Wound Clinics.
- Expand our current reach to more patients in more locations and states in the country.
- Make Treatment Semi-Permanent through follow-up treatment after the clinics