- CWCFI Thanks Everyone Involved with Our Foundation
Thanks to many individual, organizational and multi-national efforts, much attention is now being directed at helping the poor get some level of treatment. One area that is still largely forgotten, under-reported and is wound...
- Medical Director and CEO of General Hospital, Gbagada, Lagos
"Since you accepted our invitation three years ago, we have been the beneficiary of your kind and magnanimous services; of unselfishly expending yourself, time and skills on behalf of our hospital; and in the tender and profes...
Charity Wound Care Foundation Has Been Providing Regular Professional Wound Treatment to the public through Free Wound Treatment Clinics (FWTC).
Wound Treatment Staff Training:
- Charity Wound Care Foundation Has Been Offering Free Wound Treatment Training To Hospital Staff.
Medications and Wound Treatment Supplies
- Charity Wound Care Foundation Has Been Donating Genuine Medications for Pains and Diseases from the USA.
- Charity Wound Care Foundation Has Been Donating Genuine Wound Care Supplies from the USA.
Public Health Education
CWCFI also engage in providing public health education particularly on:
- Infection Control
- Self medication
- Personal hygiene
- Proper Nutrition, and
- Wound prevention.
- Increase the number and frequency of Free Wound Clinics.
- Expand our current reach to more patients in more locations and states in the country.
- Make Treatment Semi-Permanent through follow-up treatment after the clinics