The activities of CWCFI are supported by voluntary donations given by our volunteers, individuals, corporations and other organizations without which our noble and lofty goals of improving the quality of lives of individuals cannot be achieved. We greatly appreciate their kind and generous donations.
To achieve our mission, CWCFI operates regular Free Wound Treatment Clinics (FWTC) in and
around Southern California, in major hospitals and other locations in Nigeria using modern
wound treatment methods, equipment and supplies. The clinics are conducted by volunteer
licensed medical professionals who mostly practice in the United States of America.
It is our aim to expand our current reach and make this valuable lifeline service available to more patients in more locations in Southern California and Nigeria.
To this end, we passionately solicit for and would gladly accept your donations in the form of checks, wound care supplies and mobility equipment.
We also continue to accept volunteer medical professionals as our clinic locations and
We believe that with healing hands like ours and generous hearts like yours, we’ll accomplish our mission.
Online donations can be processed as such:
• with credit/debit cards
• Make a one-time donation without creating an account
• Create account to donate and log in to use existing profile to make monthly recurring donations (must be able to provide history of donations)
• Electronic bank transfer (Provide set up system).
• Check, Cashier’s Check or Money Order:
In Favor of:Charity Wound care Foundation, Inc
10950 Arrow Rte; Unit 1938
Rancho Cucamonga, CA. 91729-1938
Donate In Kind:
• Wound Treatment Supplies and OTC pain relievers.
• Donate Other (mobility Assistive) Medical Equipment
Here is a link to the list of Wound Care Supplies and Equipment needed
• Sponsor a Free Wound Treatment Clinic (Provide space for donor to indicate desired Time and place of clinic).
• Sponsor a Patient:
Who may donate:
• Philanthropic Group/NGO
• Town Union/Association
• Department of Governmental
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: +1 951-425- 8677;
Send Mails to:
Charity Wound Care Foundation, Inc.
P. O. Box 1938
Rancho Cucamonga, CA. 91729-11938